Our reception is covered from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, and 11am to 3pm at weekends. The Financial Administrator is also available during office hours (Monday to Friday) to answer any administrative queries.
There is a hairdressing salon in the home, where residents can arrange for their own stylist or come along to our visiting stylist.
Other services include:
- Upon request newspapers and magazines can be ordered and delivered to the resident’s room.
- Laundering of all personal clothing (not dry cleaning). Personalised name marking will be required prior to admission.
- There are facilities for making private telephone calls and a private telephone can be connected to every room. Accounts for private telephones will be sent to the resident or the resident’s representative.
- Personal electrical items are tested for safety prior to use.
- The hairdresser visits the home on a weekly basis. Payment should be settled directly with the hairdresser or via the Financial Administrator.
- The home can arrange the services of a physiotherapist.
- There is a fully integrated call bell system.
- A shop trolley is available for residents to purchase toiletries and sweets.
- A Roman Catholic Mass is celebrated daily in the Chapel. Ministers of all denominations and faiths are welcome to visit the home at any time and as requested by residents and their families.